Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImaNome

'I called the Witch-Doctor. He told me what to Do!'

207 posts in this topic

my name is Annmarie from CANADA, I want to thank the great EFE for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; [email protected]m for any kind of help, or call +2348106985072.

my name is Annmarie from CANADA, I want to thank the great EFE for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; [email protected] for any kind of help, or call +2348106985072.

my name is Annmarie from CANADA, I want to thank the great EFE for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; [email protected] for any kind of help, or call +2348106985072.

Hello I am Joy Micheal ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR GREAT OSOBA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR GREAT OSOBA about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR GREAT OSOBA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: [email protected] com. and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: [email protected] com

Don't trust anyone who say Dr. Epkeu is a good man. He took my money didn't finish my job and made up all these stories. He makes up his own testimony please don't trust him if you have any questions you can contact me at [email protected]

My Names is Gena Lisa ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Agumagu, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: [email protected]

PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ALL TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE ROSE AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 7YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 9 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN, UNTIL I SAW THIS EMAIL ONLINE ABOUT DR RASHID TSHUMA FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HIM A CALL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND £150 FEE AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS SO I HAVE TO END THE CALL AS I HAVE PAID OVER $7000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR BECAUSE OF ROSE SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE £150 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE ROSE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW ROSE ONLINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFFLINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT WITH HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ONLINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR RASHID TSHUMA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ROSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A LOVE SPELL TODAY THEN CALL DR RASHID TSHUMA NOW OR EMAIL HIM AT([email protected]) Sincerely,{[email protected]}

I am very happy today for what God used Doctor Udolowa a great spell caster to do in my life. i had misunderstanding with my husband in the past and so it led to us breaking up for 3 years but one day i saw a post of Mrs Bella who posted on the internet that Doctor Udolowa a great spell caster helped her with a spell that brought her Husband back so i decided to contact Doctor Udolowa the great Spell caster to help me and he assured me that my Husband will come back to me, luckily today i am very glad to write on this wall that Arthur my husband has come back to me as the great spell caster Doctor Udolowa said. Do you have a problem with you Husband, boy friend, girl friend, relations or in your office and you think you have lost them? worry no more because Doctor Udolowa the great spell caster can help you just as he helped me bring my Husband back okay. contact Doctor Udolowa today via email: [email protected]

Hello friends.
I would like to share my testimony.my name is thea brian, I want you all to
understand that there is no problem without solution. You have to sometime
give a chance to what other think is not real and see what happen at the
end. I listed my problems to this great man who brought back my ex after 48hours to me and the kids. About his
family, his mother and his sisters came for forgiveness to me and the kids
are back. It took only a week and 4 days for him to show me the result...
if you are having any problem you can contact him via this email *[email protected]
<[email protected]>  *no problem without solution my dear
friends you have to make a move that will change your,life,your home and
your world for ever.you call him on this number *+2347037674238*
(such as)spiritual problem//get your job back//get your divorces back//get
your breaking marriage back//general love//get spell multiple favor.with no
side effect.stop dieing in silent.

I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact [email protected]. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2347032617285.
You can also view my testimony on my blogger site: http://andersonann511.blogspot.com/201 .He is the best spell caster.

Scams can show up any time, anywhere on the net! I found a trove of 'witch doctor' posts while looking at Google maps!

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME FRANKLINE JENIFER - Aug 26, 2013 My name is Frankline Jennifer , from USA I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man whoa€™s name is Great hercules he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back onea€™s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .Ia€™m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 6years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to usa, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didna€™t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is [email protected]
a great spell caster that help me bring back my husband ahebhamhen okoro - Aug 26, 2013 I am mrs matilda morgan from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband george morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to france he meant a lady called clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called prophet okoro ahebhamhen who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss florida ask me to contact prophet okoro ahebhamhen. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact prophet okoro ahebhamhen on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact [email protected]. He is the best spell caster.
great spell that saved my home steven moore - Aug 24, 2013 I am Mrs Teriza from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Williams Jack, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to London he meant a lady called Mary?, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Lina and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Tako who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3 days. Miss Lina ask me to contact Dr Tako. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by Three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr Tako on any problem in this world, he is very nice man, here is his contact [email protected] He is the best spell caster how can help you within three days.
I GOT MY EX BACK FOR FREE !!! Sveta Bakunicti - Aug 24, 2013 IT IS TRUE !!! YOU CAN GET YOUR EX BACK FOR FREE !!! I read it on the internet that i could get my ex back for free but never believed until i contacted Dr. Epeku my self. He actually did it for me for free just as i read on the internet. I just don't know where to start but i think its the worst case of a bad relationship but he got my ex back for me in less that 48 Hours. After the job was done, I asked how much i am to pay and he said my job required no materials so i needed not to pay anything but i can show appreciation which i did out of my own free will with just $90. I did not have more i would have given. What he did for me was worth more that that. Forget about spell casters from Africa and Asia, they are all fake, i have had a couple of bad experiences with many of the until i met Dr Epeku who solve my problem for free. Give him a try, he's worth it. There is no harm in trying. MORE OVER, YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE HERE !!! You can contact Dr. Epeku The Great spell caster directly via email : [email protected] or mobile +37067207634. I am a living Testimony of his works. Sveta from Lithuania
1 person likes this

My name is MIKE JANE from USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank great DR. AFINA who really made my life a pleasurable one today. He brought my husband back to me, i had a lovely baby boy for my husband, about a year ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my child thought he would never see his father again. i tried to be strong just for the my our son but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 24 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely son are happy. that why i want to say a big thank you to DR. AFINA, This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him: [email protected] Once again contact him via email: [email protected]

post-2565-13874926477855_thumb.jpg

post-2565-13874926478204_thumb.jpg

My name is MIKE JANE from USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank great DR. AFINA who really made my life a pleasurable one today. He brought my husband back to me, i had a lovely baby boy for my husband, about a year ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my child thought he would never see his father again. i tried to be strong just for the my our son but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 24 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely son are happy. that why i want to say a big thank you to DR. AFINA, This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him: [email protected] Once again contact him via email: [email protected] ..

First of all, Am just short of words i don't know what to say, am so grateful to Dr Igbudu for what he has done for me. At first i thought he was a scam like two others that i worked with, but i just decided to contact him then he told me that my lover will be back home within 3 days. On the third day, my husband called me and said he was sorry for the frequent arguments and fights, i was so happy that my husband who left me for over 2 years called me. Now we are together he can't do without me, he always wants me to be by his side and he just bought me a new car. If you want to contact Dr Igbudu for help, here is his private email address: [email protected] or +2348103318340

Wouldn't it be a hoot to consult one of these scammers for a love spell when you get dumped by a 'romance' lad and ask for a love spell?

I want to use this testimonial post to say a very big thanks to the one i think is the real master of spell DR Igbudu of the WIN EX BACK SPELL, what seems so difficult for others became so simple for him after i had spent huge amount of money to UNTRUTHFUL spell casters i meet before i eventually met DR Igbudu through the help of an old friend who he had worked for, my friend told me about his own case, he told me how he brought back his woman within 2days, i was so surprised with what he said so i contacted him quickly and told him about my own case, when i contacted DR Igbudu he said he will do it and he did it which i do not know how he did it for me, my man who had previously denied my pregnancy and put me to shame came back begging for my forgiveness and said he wanted me back in his life, which made me happy in my heart because i was already a laughing stock in my neighborhood because he denied impregnating me publicly, i am a happy woman again because of DR Igbudu, all thanks to him once again, if you have a similar problem like mine and you want to contact him for help, here is his private contact address... [email protected] or +2348103318340. Help me say a very BIG thanks to him!

Thank you Dr okpa I never knew I could be happy again I cause my life turned in a mess by a guy named martins, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of a girl from a wealthy family, ever since then I have never been  my self cause I love martins and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At yahoo blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which dr okpa did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to dr okpa to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just to me not to worry that I will have martins back within 24 hours if I can come up with the necessary things which i he needed, so I gave him what he need to do the work, so surprisingly I got a call from martins begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how martins came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact dr okpa for help. You can reach him via: [email protected] or cell number: +2348056563186

Rihanna Porch. From UK.

Wow i have good news to tell the people of this world about this doctor ogogodu what he did for me on Valentine day my lover who left me for than 2years now just because were having some problem,see morethen 2year now i have been try to get him back but no spell caster can help me they we just scam me so one day i came in contact with this great man name doctor ogogodu who brought back my lover who i never believer that can ever come back to me but this great man brought him back to me within 24hours with out no delay thanks to him if you need is help contact him on is email on [email protected] call him on is private cell number +2348078999655 my name Mark Lawrence i live in United state

THANKS TO EVERYONE out there am Silvia Philip by name i live in UK with my family  am a full time worker i am very happy to say this testimony to my people because this great man called dr uduga have done a miracle in my life i did not believe one day this sickness will have a cure but at last i am free thank you very much dr uduga because of this situation my husband took my children and left the house i was frustrated all i could think of is death until when my friend called Fatima heard that  i am sick so she came to see me on my sick bed she ask my sister why do they took me to a hospital that this sickness is not an ordinary and also ask if we have not heard the good work dr uduga has been doing for people so after Fatima my friend told me everything i was left with any option than to give a try so i ask her to give me the great man`s contact and she gave me so i called the man and tell him everything that happened after telling him the great man asked is that all your problem i said yes great one he laugh and said with me your problem are solve that there is nothing to worry about he told me what to do that within 24hours i will see the result after that day i called him, the next you can not believe what i receive i am strongly to say that i am heal now thank you very much dr uduga for what you have done in my life i pray that people will locate a good man like you sir where ever you are once again thank you sir. my friends out there if his contact is needed here is the email; [email protected] or his cell number +2348153592618 for you to receive your own miracle in any kind of help you need this man to do for you he is ready.  

Silvia Philip from UK

THANKS TO EVERYONE out there am Silvia Philip by name i live in UK with my family  am a full time worker i am very happy to say this testimony to my people because this great man called dr uduga have done a miracle in my life i did not believe one day this sickness will have a cure but at last i am free thank you very much dr uduga because of this situation my husband took my children and left the house i was frustrated all i could think of is death until when my friend called Fatima heard that  i am sick so she came to see me on my sick bed she ask my sister why do they took me to a hospital that this sickness is not an ordinary and also ask if we have not heard the good work dr uduga has been doing for people so after Fatima my friend told me everything i was left with any option than to give a try so i ask her to give me the great man`s contact and she gave me so i called the man and tell him everything that happened after telling him the great man asked is that all your problem i said yes great one he laugh and said with me your problem are solve that there is nothing to worry about he told me what to do that within 24hours i will see the result after that day i called him, the next you can not believe what i receive i am strongly to say that i am heal now thank you very much dr uduga for what you have done in my life i pray that people will locate a good man like you sir where ever you are once again thank you sir. my friends out there if his contact is needed here is the email; [email protected] or his cell number +2348153592618 for you to receive your own miracle in any kind of help you need this man to do for you he is ready.  

Silvia Philip from UK

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, I came across a post online talking about how she got her ex back to her with the help of the great spell caster who happens to be high Dr Odudu that he helped her though i never believe this because i was just wondering how could this be, but i gave my self hope and i contact the spell caster. this is the unbelievable that has happened to me this December I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before i knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without nothing but there was nothing i could do to stop him or bring him back to me I work so had to pay the children's schools fee and other responsibility i did this for good five years. I cry all day and night because i don't know what else to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day i saw the post from one Miss Mary Jane Walker testifying how the high priest helped her to get her ex back I just wanted to try my luck because i never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great priest on 2nd of December and he told me not to worry because once he finish caster the spell, that i will get my husband back the unbelievable happened on Friday when i got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for keeping alone and came back home and we are happy together again wow, i really appreciate your good work great Dr Odudu God bless you and your good work for there is nothing else i can say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact the only man that can help you this email:[email protected], [email protected] or call +919650553766.

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called EZE MALAKA and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: [email protected] com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://extremewhitelovespell.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

Life is all about risk like i was told 4 month ago. Here is my story. My Ex filed for divorce 6 months after our wedding due to some family pressure. I tried my best getting him back because i so much in love with him but all my effort proved abortive. I heard about spell and i contacted a spell caster in the quest of getting my man back but i ended up been scammed over 1500usd. I promised myself i was not going to involve myself in anything called spell again. I felt bad for weeks and i cried for night. A friend of mine called Vanessa came to my house and she shared a similar story but she said she got her man back with spell. She introduced me to Dr.Akala my desperation made me take another step of giving spell another trial. when i contacted Dr. Akala, he told me i was gonna get my ex back in 2 days that he provides solution to any help. i reluctantly agree but to my surprise, my ex called me back in less that 2 days and he apologized for all he had done to me. I introduced my Husband to Dr. Ajala he helped my Husband get a new job. Now we are living a happy life. I am sharing this 
testimony because i just got back from the Hospital and the doctor confirm that i am 3 weeks pregnant for my man. I am using the medium to tell any one reading this testimony who is in a similar situation or having any problem to contact Dr Akala of the SOLUTION TEMPLE FOR QUICK SOLUTION. His contact details: email: [email protected] Phone number: +2348084235765. Mine is [email protected]

what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!!
My mouth is full of testimony, Am mrs juliana my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist,he meant a prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr okojie and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for
me and my husband..contact on his email [email protected] is the best spell caster in the whole wild world. he is specialiesed in solving of other problems including the following:
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you need financial assistance.
(7) If you want the cure of HIV AIDS
contact him now for immediate solution of your
problems on [email protected]
Thank you

Hello I am Lisa Jerry ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband  back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Priest Ohio the great messenger to the oracle of priest Ohio solution home,I narrated my problem to Priest Ohio about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and  one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big  company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Priest Ohio on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: [email protected] or contact him through his website at http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: [email protected] or contact him through his website at http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com

For the past 3 years now I have been looking for good spell to bring back my love and success my business and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Shiva who gave me powerful prayer that I use to bring my love and business back on track, Now I am happy with my family once again. Please if any body needs LOVE OR MONEY SPELL, healing spell, pregnancy spell please contact Email: Dr Shiva at [email protected] as he is the best u can think of.

Hello I am Lisa Jerry ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband  back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Priest Oduma the great messenger to the oracle of Priest Oduma solution home,I narrated my problem to Priest Oduma about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and  one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big  company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Priest Oduma on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: [email protected] call +2348153363047

Lisa jerry
  USA

Thanks to everybody out there i want to use this opportunity to thank dr uduga for the great thing he has done in my life cos if not dr uduga i would have not be happy right now i and my boyfriend had a little misunderstanding all of a sudden it lead us to a breakup i tried to make him understand me he started insulting me and calling me all sort of names that i should live him alone if i don't live him now he is going to call the security on me to me out i plead and plead to him but he was still say i should go away from him so after everything had happened i was having no option than to live, i went to met my sister in London when i got there my sister were so surprise to see me carrying a big with me, she shouted at me and ask were am i going i said am not going anywhere is just that i and my boyfriend had a little quarrel she said that is be cos you guys had a little misunderstanding that is why he drove you out of the house she said to that i should not worry about anything that dr uduga will take care of everything i should eat and relax my self so after that day she went to her friend called Maureen to collect the great man`s contact so when she came we called him and explain everything to him and said to me is that all i said yes great one he now said i should not worry my self or think of anything again that my problems are solve,that within 48hour your lover will be back in your arms i didn't believe him cos i was scammed before but my sister told me to give a try so i let the great man work for me so it was early the morning the other day i meant a missed call on my phone on checking it could you believe what i saw it was my boyfriend`s number and he called me again so i picked the call and he started begging and asking me to come back home that i should forgive him my brothers, sisters and my friends out there help me to thank this great man dr uduga cos right now i am very very happy with my boyfriend we are now in a new apartment thank you very much dr uduga,dr udga you are wonderful and powerful i will let people no that you are real.......if his contact is needed you can contact him with via email:[email protected] or cell number +2348153592618

My name is: Priscilla Elvis

i live in UK

Thanks to everybody out there i want to use this opportunity to thank dr uduga for the great thing he has done in my life cos if not dr uduga i would have not be happy right now i and my boyfriend had a little misunderstanding all of a sudden it lead us to a breakup i tried to make him understand me he started insulting me and calling me all sort of names that i should live him alone if i don't live him now he is going to call the security on me to me out i plead and plead to him but he was still say i should go away from him so after everything had happened i was having no option than to live, i went to met my sister in London when i got there my sister were so surprise to see me carrying a big with me, she shouted at me and ask were am i going i said am not going anywhere is just that i and my boyfriend had a little quarrel she said that is be cos you guys had a little misunderstanding that is why he drove you out of the house she said to that i should not worry about anything that dr uduga will take care of everything i should eat and relax my self so after that day she went to her friend called Maureen to collect the great man`s contact so when she came we called him and explain everything to him and said to me is that all i said yes great one he now said i should not worry my self or think of anything again that my problems are solve,that within 48hour your lover will be back in your arms i didn't believe him cos i was scammed before but my sister told me to give a try so i let the great man work for me so it was early the morning the other day i meant a missed call on my phone on checking it could you believe what i saw it was my boyfriend`s number and he called me again so i picked the call and he started begging and asking me to come back home that i should forgive him my brothers, sisters and my friends out there help me to thank this great man dr uduga cos right now i am very very happy with my boyfriend we are now in a new apartment thank you very much dr uduga,dr udga you are wonderful and powerful i will let people no that you are real.......if his contact is needed you can contact him with via email:[email protected] or cell number +2348153592618

My name is: Priscilla Elvis

i live in UK

I will be selfish and wicked if I don’t share this wonderful life changing testimony to people that I love and to those having similar problem.

My name is Alice Alfie from London, United Kingdom. 20th of February about 8:10pm after our dinner my husband mistakenly called me another familiar lady’s name which resulted to much arguments and fight, I was so mad and cried like a baby. He then left home immediately to meet with her after telling me the truth and never returned home that night and the next day. I immediately went to my friend when I noticed that it’s a spiritual case, she then introduced me to Dr. Dele Spiritual Temple who got some information from me and told me the reason why he never came back home. He then cast the love spell and told me that my husband will come back home within two days. Surprisingly, my husband came back home and apologized for cheating on me and thanked me for my effort to set him free from bondage.

We are now happy and thankful to Dr. Dele for how he treated our case, that’s why everybody has to know about him through this email: [email protected]

the most powerful spell caster

Today at 1:02 PM
indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life.
Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar
problem and still looking for a way out.
1. To care HIV/AID or related illness
2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos (water spirit, sleepless
nite, up presses by wicked powers,) if requested
12. heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
14. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
15. Bring supernatural luck into
16. Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
17.Get your scam money back

you can reach him here or if
Interested Persons should contact me via  E-mail :

Dr. Sambola

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT,A most read i want to thank this great man that help me to get back my lover who left me with 2 kids,for the pass 2years now i have not see my husband i try all i could to get him back the only news i hear about him was that he live in London for more then 2year to God be the Glory my sister came in contact with this great dr ogogodu who help her to get back her ex fiance within the next 24hour,she told me about the great man,when i contacted the great man that was the being of my miracle when i told him about my problem he told me that my husband is going to come back to me i said Amen he told me that i should worry that he give me is word that he is going to come back to me that i should give him some time to do some prayers which i did,After the prayer he call me and told me that i was the one that cause the problem that i was took hard on him i do not respect him i take him like nobody that was the reason he left me and all he said was true i now have more believe in him but he told me that this man hate me that he need a to do some spell for him to love me which he did so  the next day i saw a London number that call me so i pick the call and he told me that it was Lisa my husband i was happy to hear form after 2years this great man help me a lot thanks to him my lover is back to me i want to tell you that this great man can help you with your problem he has help me he can help you,call him with this cell number +2348078999655 or email [email protected]
Name:Kindness Lisa

My name is veronica  from Canada I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr ADE. I email Dr ADE the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr ADE for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is ([email protected]) or call his mobile number +2348156784928 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.([email protected]).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0