Rev Moe Lester

Welcome back! It's been a hectic few days but we're back!

1 post in this topic

Well, hello there :) Welcome to theScamBaiter version 2.0!

It's been a chaotic few days, the server this site was on before was, shall we say, a bit ill. I'll apologise now for sending two emails saying the site was working again, when it wasn't. Both times I sent the emails out it was working fine, but then it got really really slow again.

So I've moved it to my own server (for any techies it's an elderly HP ProLiant ML310 that I've upgraded to a 3GHz Xeon X3370, 4GB RAM (soon to be 8), running Windows Server 2012 R2) so now it's on the same server as Scammed.by and it lives in my home. It's reliable, and everything seems fine now (I hope!).

So... what's new? The forum is running a whole new version of Invision Power Suite as you can see, so everything looks nice and new and seems to work much better.

What better way to celebrate the new forum than to give it a try? A community is nothing without its members but together we can built theScamBaiter up to be something special (again). I'll make more of an effort to post, I've been busy but scams are something I care about so I will put some time into this now :).

There are plenty of scammers out there unfortunately, but together we will waste their time and resources - if you want to find someone to  bait just head to http://scammed.by and take your pick! Have fun but don't forget to stay safe and ethical - never use your real email address to contact them, you don't want a criminal knowing your name do you?

If you're unsure about posting, we have a test area where you can post whatever you want.

Lastly, if you have any feedback or questions or comments just comment below or send me a PM - I always respond!