Sign in to follow this  
AntiTechScammer950

Hello Antitechscammers!

Have you ever gotten called by "Microsoft technicians" claiming your computer has viruses (, worms, trojans, and... malware) and will "fix" it for you? That is NOT permitted very easily! Scambaiters, try making a VM and connect the scammer to it and you will ALREADY be (publicly) exposing the scammer and you can report the information to Microsoft!  :typing: Call me ATS or AntiTS or AntiTScam or whatever you like from my username! :)

Rev Moe Lester    510

Hiya ATS! Wasting their time telling them nothing they say works, then finally saying you use MS-DOS or OS/2 Warp, that usually gets them furious :D I was once told my computer has so many viruses that it will be disconnected from Microsoft's network! I like the idea of the VM so long as they don't do anything to the VM to make it send spam or stuff like that (they have been known to put malware on that does stuff like that/botnets etc)

ImaNome    1057

LOL! The last time they called me I didn't have a lot of time to waste on them so I told them I had no problems because I used an ANUS laptop and said he should try using an ANUS!