Sign in to follow this  
thrasher6

Money Mule Lana Roberts

This scammer is now using RTC's FedEx account to drop off counterfeit checks. He was using ADP's FedEx account before or may be using both now.  The money mule's name is Lana Roberts. Her address exists. It looks like she is dropping off counterfeit checks! I hope she's brought into the open and someone can scare her to make her stop!

FedEx tracking number: 396720515099095

10/03/2014 - Friday   

7:21 pm Left FedEx origin facility   JEROME, ID     6:27 pm Arrived at FedEx location   JEROME, ID     5:16 pm Picked up   JEROME, ID

Receiver's Name........Lana Roberts
Address:...............324 5 th ave west, 
City:..................Jerome
State:....................Idaho 

Zip code................83338

from:  exmireqla31vcu2 exmireqla31vcu2 <exmireqla31vcu2@gmail.com> to:   date:  Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Hello
      How are you doing, I'm happy to email you that the payment will be deliver to you today. It was sent via FEDEX COURIER SERVICE. here is the tracking number of the package sent to you via FEDEX ( 396720515099095 ). As agreed earlier, I want you to follow the  instructions below as soon as you received it so all things can go as planned and you can have your work done before my arrival. Here is the  instructions to follow :

The check was for $1750 Deduct your first week salary of  $400 and $30 for your running around, And get the rest Money sent to the Painter information below via Western  Union. Note that you are to deduct the western union transfer charges from the rest of the money after you deduct your salary from the money.

HERE IS THE PAINTER'S INFORMATION WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO:

Receiver's Name........Lana Roberts
Address:...............324 5 th ave west, 
City:..................Jerome
State:....................Idaho 
Zip code................83338

And email me with this details below after you wire the funds to the  Painter.

Sender's Full Name & Address
10 digits number on the western union receipt
Amount sent after all charges:

I will be waiting to read back from you the transfer details as soon as you  have sent it to the painter so i can forward it to the painter for their  payment confirmation.

Thanks and have a nice day.