Sign in to follow this  
Buster

Question on turning my lad into a Lesbian

Buster    651

I'm planning on starting a new thread in parallel to the one I'm currently running on Favour James, but I want to do it as an Aussie woman and try and turn my lad into a Lesbian. Is it acceptable to send him some nude photo's of "myself" and tell him that I'm an Aussie Nudist to see if he undresses his woman?

Ivor Biggun    18

Buster, absolutely no problem with sending him pics. After all, he needs examples of what you expect from him. I mean her. The only problem is that a lad is much less likely to solicit the aid of another (especially a chick) in order to please you. That said, I can think of plenty of baits where a lad has employed assistance from both male and female accomplices in order to satisfy the requirements of the 'mark'. Shit, just look at all of LordCo's Cock baits and you'll see huge amounts of lad-lad-laddess collaboration. The same goes for many of the other TSB members baits. However, it would be best, especially when you first start out, to try and keep it as simple as possible in my humble opinion.

Jean    755
He is going to need to doctor the pictures and maybe stick Favours head onto another body to make this work.
Great! they are all real artist when it comes to retouch photos.. ;D

Buster    651

G'day Ivor, the beauty of this is that he has already sent me a picture of "Favour" so he can't just look for any nude pictures and send them to me, He is going to need to doctor the pictures and maybe stick Favours head onto another body to make this work. I'm banking on his greed to motivate him to do this. Katie might like running around without any clothes, but she is loaded with cash which the lad will soon find out.