Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Tips to drive your pet scammer crazy.

Guest Guest

Re: Tips to drive your pet scammer crazy. A very useful tool can be one of the online translators. To confuse your lad you can translate a post from English to Greek and then to Russian then to French and back to English again. When you send it to your lad he will probably complain and then you can slap him for not being able to read plain English. This method can be very effective if say your lad speaks French, as there will be just enough French in the message to confuse him. After saying you had a friend of yours who is a language professor translate it for you as a special favor, you can then slap him for not understanding basic French. Hours of fun can be had as you slap him and he tries to defend himself. :hammer: This is one of the online translators for your enjoyment. http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Re: Tips to drive your pet scammer crazy. I really like to arrange ladmeets. The best one I've ever had was to get a retard I was baiting with another baiter's lad to go on a safari together. The two mugus didn't know each other and didn't trust each other and didn't even understand why they had to travel. Fun time and a lot of lad anger ensued, but in the process of setting it all up, the lad needed a number for a ladgerian contact the retards were supposed to meet. That's how I developed this trick. So if the lad is asking you for the number for barrister Uhura, Soludo, Oga Adebola, or whatever other fake lad, simply find a number for some random lad and mass mail insults with his number for a few days. When your lad calls, he's either not gonna get through, or he's not gonna be happy with what he hears.