Sign in to follow this  
Maryjane Bongresin

diamonds are forever

Re: diamonds are forever Hey MaryJane I'd be happy to help you out with this...errrr...just one question first though: is your user name just a weed reference or are you actually a chick as your avatar would suggest?:love-struck:

Hi Scamtac friends and baiters A little help here on your baits----the Lads are willing to show GOLD pics that they promise to you. We have all seen that..Less what we see are the DIAMONDS that they occasionally mention, but they do. Go to www.craterofdiamondstatepark.com This place --in Arkansas USA--is the ONLY place in the world where ordinary people can actually mine for diamonds. And this website shows you pics of Americans who are holding diamonds that they actually mined there. Over the years I have seem MANY diamond pix sent by the lads..Many the same, like the 2 trunks of cash. Look on this website and you can find a pic or two that could be useful in a bait. My point is--you can pretend to be an American who has found diamonds in Hawaii or Alaska, wherever, and provide pix to the lads. The pictures will back you up. Gives you an excellent chance to say you are a diamond person here in the USA---odds are the lads have NEVER met an American diamond-miner. [Neither have I and I live here in America!] maryjane b.

Re: diamonds are forever

Hey MaryJane I'd be happy to help you out with this...errrr...just one question first though: is your user name just a weed reference or are you actually a chick as your avatar would suggest?:love-struck:
Don't get excited, Ivor - "she" is actually male http://thescambaiter.com/forum/f22/hi-my-revelations-scamming-1647/#post12155

Don't get excited' date=' Ivor - "she" is actually male[/quote'] Oh MY GOD! That made me vomit a bit. I swallowed it down because I was in public but it turns out I rather enjoyed the taste. :bi_polo:

Oh MY GOD! That made me vomit a bit. I swallowed it down because I was in public but it turns out I rather enjoyed the taste. :bi_polo:
Hi Ivor-----uhhh..yes, as friend Moe pointed out--I AM a guy-man, so to speak. Not only is the name a cannabis reference, but the avatar is most apropos as well. Sorry you had to vomit in public because of it. ---Once in a while I actually use this avatar when dealing with the Lads, and it tantalizes them that I am a sexy sassy young woman who likes the ganja... Perhaps the Gals-from-Senegal might be aroused by your avatar pic too--who knows? LOL! ---AND THANX MOE.
  • Like 1

Re: diamonds are forever Helo Ivor again I think that we have both learned that one should not draw conclusions based on screen-names and avatars. If this were found to be true, with all due respect I would suggest that an adult man posing as a faux Baby Huey would/should need to seek psychiatric counseling. You could conversely say that I as a marijuana advocate in my name and avatar should seek drug treatment. Oh well, my raccoon has hepatitis and I must tend to that now. MJB