LOLO    0

Mill, Racecar, Ivor, Blues, ziggy, ghana, nukenigeria? Please be active guys. :(

If ive forgot anyone I should most defiantly remember, accept my apologies!!

LOLO    0

Hiya LOLO, when the plug got pulled on the old TSB by those in charge, everything went :( The databases, the gallery, everything. What I'm doing is spending my free time going through archive.org piecing together the old baits, I've posted a few already (look at the Martins Cole bait to see how the others, currently PDFs will look, when I redo them)

Any site must start somewhere, recently people have slowly started coming back so you never know - it might start to grow back :)

Well, ive got a break in my studies and a divorce has cleared my schedule. haha.

Back to business as usual I guess!!!

I have gory details on the old TSB ending d love to share. We are in the business of destroying scammers lives after all!

Just to check, do we have to follow any rules with our baits here? I'd prefer them to a minimum... obviously. :)

Good to be on board,

Heres an example of my handy work.

If you can track down my Moses Osei Sarfo bait I would be much obliged.

Also "The raping of Charles Moora", I destroyed that cunt for 2 years If you need any advice on running stuff here be sure to ask, 

with regards to techniques, freight baits, legalities in countries, safari's etc...

I have a few baiters on my personal facebook, ill get em over here.

LOLO    0

Me and Ziggy's "Trannies fucking dead chckens with feathers on / off" bait was a good one too.

Also the gay anal creampie / divorce / arrest extravaganza of David oohed.

Rev Moe Lester    510

Hi LOLO! I can merge both your accounts, so your current posts would move to your old account and your new account would be deleted. Let me know if you want me to do that, I can reset the old password and email it to you so you can log in and make a new one

LOLO    0

Hey baiters,

What is this I see, risen from the ashes like a beautiful phoenix with a wig on?

Has the previous shit that went down with TSB been cleared up and those guilty rightfully had their lives destroyed via

a poster campaign in their neighbourhoods proclaiming them to be Camp Davidians reborn and recruiting children?

Just to check, are all the old gang still about?

I have recently acquired a fuck ton of spare time and I think you may have been letting the lads off too easy.

I even got an email to my university address.

You have been slacking.

Rev Moe Lester    510

Hiya LOLO, when the plug got pulled on the old TSB by those in charge, everything went :( The databases, the gallery, everything. What I'm doing is spending my free time going through archive.org piecing together the old baits, I've posted a few already (look at the Martins Cole bait to see how the others, currently PDFs will look, when I redo them)

Any site must start somewhere, recently people have slowly started coming back so you never know - it might start to grow back :)

• Like 1

Rev Moe Lester    510

Not sure about sharing those details for various reasons but having heard the reasons from someone formerly close to tF on the old TSB I think we're thinking of the same ones!

Rules... No racism, no cash-baiting. The former is obvious, the latter is too - stealing a scammer's money is ultimately stealing a victim's money! Have a look through the gallery - I've had a scammer copy out a large chunk of the bible and ship it to me, a scammer hang a bible from his genitals twice, others have had lads cross-dress, had a scammer have a banana pushed into his behind etc. no problems with any of that

Your video is similar to Jean's work, have a look at his stuff too :D

It would be helpful if you could put advice threads here - with freight baiting, unless you have managed to get the shipping company to accept cash on delivery you will be making them victims of a fake cheque or fake or stolen card so that's one thing to keep in mind. So threads on technique, or just make yourself a blog here http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/index.php?/blogs/ and put stuff there and I'll link to it on the forum index (it'll be linked to with the forums)

I'll look those baits up, see if I can find them in the archives - thing is it archived some pages with stuff like a session ID on the end of the address so if I find one page chances are clicking 'next page' it will tell me "This page hasn't been archived" and I have to dig deep for that next page

The Lolo    0

Sorry to necro, ive had another 6 months spare time become available, cant find my old account login details!

(Id prefer to switch this account to LOLO if thats possible? :)

I have a bait on the brew.

ImaNome    1057

I have a request, as well as no racism, could we please be a little less sexist too? I realize I am a minority of one but I am a woman and I don't like gay bashing for the sake of gay bashing or mysoginy. As a bait charactor, feel free to be outrageous as you please, but as an actual poster on topics I have to tell you I feel unwelcome and insulted when words like 'cunt' are thrown around so casually. Again, what you do in your baits that doesn't cross the ethics described by Rev Moe is fine, I might use similar tactics. I object to the attitude that women and gays are automatically targets for insult in other posts just as we all understand that racism isn't okay.

Off my soapbox now. :)

ImaNome    1057

Welcome! Some say that 'laughter is the best revenge'! We certainly get a lot of laughs at the weird stuff the 'lads' will do when they think there will be a pay off!