Sign in to follow this  
Rev Moe Lester

We've left vBulletin, hooray! What do you think of the new forum?

Jean    755

What do you think of the new forum?

I love it Moe! that's cooool really nice... good job again :) I hope to find some time to come more often..

• Like 1

Rev Moe Lester    510

This new software also has the French language option if you haven't found it already - at the bottom left of each page click where it says English (USA) and it will let you select French or German

Jean    755

This new software also has the French language option if you haven't found it already 

Okay Moe, but I even didn't search for the French language.. you know, since I work with you guys I made a lot of progress in English (of course except with Michael... ;D)

Rev Moe Lester    510

Okay Moe, but I even didn't search for the French language.. you know, since I work with you guys I made a lot of progress in English (of course except with Michael... ;D)

Thought I'd say just in case :) Your English has always been very good here

Hope vBulletin 5 didn't scare all the French baiters off permanently - any idea where they went? Is there a new French baiting forum?

You saw LordCo was back on today, Michael hasn't been on for ages though :( Nor has Ivor Biggun, maybe a working forum will encourage them to return?

Rev Moe Lester    510

Can guests post?

Only in certain sections, to limit damage by spammers. Registration is very quick and easy so guest posting is meant for if, for example, members are unable to login or if visitors have feedback regarding problems with the site.