Sign in to follow this  
PilferingGoblin

Hello all

So I'm new to this but have been lurking for a while. My only question is do the scammers ever use the fake bank details (in fine the routing numbers and accounts) and hurt innocents. I'm sure even a randomly generated account might hit a real account once a while. Also, while this I won't be doing this for a while, how do you guys send things to the scammer without giving away your location (return address)? Anyways enjoying the reading and looking forward to helping out

Rev Moe Lester    510

Hi :) With bank details even if the scammer has them there's little he can do with them, unless the account holder makes a payment to the scammer. When posting things you don't have to use a return address so all that would be on the package is the stamp from the local sorting office so the best idea of your location the scammer would get is your region and if it differs from where your baiting character is pretending to be then you can just make up an excuse

MrDoc    381
So I'm new to this but have been lurking for a while. My only question is do the scammers ever use the fake bank details (in fine the routing numbers and accounts) and hurt innocents. I'm sure even a randomly generated account might hit a real account once a while. Also' date=' while this I won't be doing this for a while, how do you guys send things to the scammer without giving away your location (return address)? Anyways enjoying the reading and looking forward to helping out[/quote'] Hi and welcome! I think most of the questions are answered (somewhere) in the newbie/begginer section of the forum. But here're some quick answers: do the scammers ever use the fake bank details (in fine the routing numbers and accounts) and hurt innocents? Yes, and most likely no. Just emailing someone a random bank account number won't really do anything. It's like me telling you that my bank routing number 0234885692 and account 5555555. Even if these random numbers somehow matched someone's account, there isn't anything that a lad type of scammer can do with it. how do you guys send things to the scammer without giving away your location (return address)? What do you mean by "send"? If you're talking about email, gmail doesn't show the IP address. Otherwise, the IP address will only give you someone's general location, not their address. If you're talking about sending them things by mail/post--we don't. Period. Never ever send anything to the scammer. Lastly, if you're talking about freight baiting, I would strongly discourage doing this. There are many variables involved, and if you don't do it right, it can come back and hurt you. Freight baiting is advanced scambaiting--you really need to know what you're doing--or at best, the lad will pay for it with a stolen credit card. At worst, the shipping company will track you down and you will have to pay the shipping bills and the bills for their lawyers and the investigators employed to track you down.