Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Basic minimin standards of baiting.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

This topic will discuss behavior while on this forum. 1) In the rules one can assess this is a pretty laid back environment. The admins and mods here are very relaxed. If you have read the rules then you know this. As mentioned we can not monitor every post in all the topics. We will from time to time find things posted in the wrong area or post that may put the poster in danger. In the event of these situations these post may be moderated or moved. 2) Respect your fellow baiter's. It's usually a unwritten rule that if a email address is posted in the open forums the author does not mind others making contact with the lad. This is not a official rule. Its best to ask first in the event a member accidentally post the details. Remember no stupid questions ask a admin or mod if you are not sure. This small effort keeps the focus on scammers and not arguing with each other. 3) Its not a good idea to ask another member who is baiting a lad to join his bait. Its been my experience that if I needed help I would ask for it from the member I thought could best assist me. If its a group bait then thats a different story. Group or mass baits are allot of fun and do major damage to the scammer. It best to stick to your own bait and just enjoy what the other members post. This prevents internal bickering where this time is better spent with the trash we are baiting. Again this is only suggested to keep thescambaiter free of member bickering. 4 )Baiting in general. We are all here for the same reason. If you are here or on any scam baiting site it with the intent of wasting the scammers time. This is best served by keeping a good rapport with other baiter's and sites. The slandering of other sites and baiter's is not smiled upon. I have respect for anybody who dedicates their time and money to run a website that helps victims and hurts scammers. The same can be said for baiter's. If you feel the need to slander other sites or members find a place where is welcome. Again we want to utilize our time on scammers. 5) Courtesy Its been said you will get more bees with honey then with a sour lemon. This applies to any tools held by members. If you are the owner of a site or any tool used in baiting its nice to be given consideration when you tool is used.  In the nut shell, If you want to use a members tools its necessary to ask for the owners permission prior. Don't assume they don't care or mind. Remember they worked very hard to establish this tool and have certain protocols that must be followed. This is a work in progress and will be edited as  needed.

Re: Basic minimin standards of baiting. You beat me to it, great job Ram. I would like to thank Ram for writing most of baiting faq, and baiting safe stickies I think you've done a great job. We all have our talents and all contribute differently to this site, and other ones that are in the works ;) I would just like to personally thank those members (you know who you are) for putting in so much of their free time to make sure this site is informative, and enjoyable to all who visit it. Keep up the great work guys

LordCo    309

Re: Basic minimin standards of baiting. Maybe all of Ram's FAQ's and stickies should be brought together under one "Bait College" themed board.  Just a thought.